If you don’t know who Emma Pillsbury is, she’s a character on Fox TV’s hit series Glee, played by Jayma Mays.
Her costumes, ahem, outfits, are a mix of sweet, modest, J. Crew and vintage.
Personally, I like the combination of her flawed character covered in consistently inspiring style with great details.
Who knew there were so many people who also love her style?
- What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear? is a blog totally dedicated to Emma. This is where I found a picture of the Forever 21 Eiffel Tower from the 5/4 episode. I can’t personally wear the sweater, but I can think of people I’d love to see it on! See also style boards fans have submitted and great ideas for how to incorporate elements from Emma’s style.
- Fashion Me Fabulous features a series of style boards that Emma probably wears when she’s not filming ;)
- The Budget Babe features easy-to-follow advice on how to get Emma’s look. Just make sure to find ways to make it your own!
- Style Hop Blog links to where you can shop for items like what Emma wears.
- Live Creating Yourself gushes over Emma’s style with lots of photos.
- Midwestern Cliche does an episode-by-episode breakdown of each outfit Emma wears. Wow, that’s dedication!
Do you have a fashion icon that you’d like help emulating? Fabuliss can help! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.